Monday, April 10, 2006

Yes, I should be working on this stuff and not blogging about it

Well, I'm back. Found some articles so I can write my Trace paper tonight. I just hope it's an okay article. I'm just gonna use it, write a decent paper on it and hope for the best. Still can't find an article for ICPMS. Well, that's kinda a lie. I found 3 citations. One in Journal of Forensic Science. A volume that is not at work and not at the Foundation. Strike one. One in Journal of Forensic Science International. In press and it's $30 to get online. Strike two. One in a journal I've never even heard of. But it would be kinda cool. It talks about using this technique (ICPMS) to find art forgeries. Again, $30 to get online. But maybe I can get it through Interlibrary loan. So, kinda sorta strike three. More like foul ball with two strikes.

I have about an inch of stuff for my Radioimmunoassay presentation. I should be able to put the presentation together this weekend. Read the stuff during the week and PowerPoint on Sunday and Monday. Then I'll have next week and my Easter weekend to brush it up. I just need to find some photos.

Ok, I'll work now.

No comments: