Sunday, April 02, 2006

I should be studying

Well, not studying so much as writting papers and finishing this take home test. But, no. I can't seem to get too motivated. Then I look at the calendar and realize that after this weekend, I only have 3 weekends left. Yep, 3 weekends to the end of the month. That week I have my Pharmacology final, two papers for Instrumental Analysis, and a final presentation for the same class. And I might have my mock trial for Law that week too. Oh, and most likely another take home test for Instrumental. So I need to get my ass in gear and get this test done so I can try to get some work done on the papers. They will need to be done by next Tuesday. Then I can focus on the presentation for the last two weekends.

OMG where did this semester go?!?!?!

No comments: