Thursday, May 11, 2006

On the road again.....

I'm packing for my 3rd trip home in 4 weekends. And trip 3 out of 8 within 10 weeks. What fun.

Last week was Brittany's school play. Grease. It was ok. I mean it was a school play, but I've seen worse. It was also the weekend Beki left for Florida on her Senior trip. It's Thursday night and everything seems to be going well so far. Keeping my fingers crossed that it continues until tomorrow night. She had to be at the school at 1am Monday. And is due back tomorrow at midnight. Depending of course on the plane. It's always so much easier to plan the start of the trip. Normally getting in that late wouldn't be an issue. Just sleep all day Saturday, right? No can do.

This weekend is Tom's graduation. We have to leave the house at 7:30 to make it to the 10am ceremony. Beki is going to be in rare form. Either totally zonked out all day or a whinny brat all day. Either is gonna be interesting. And we are driving down with Grandma Mc. Who I am currently annoyed with. If she says anything to or about Beki, Beki will be worse and I will take her side. And even though a Vibe is technically an SUV, 5 people in it is still pretty smushed.

Oh well. Next weekend I get to stay here in Philly. Maybe I can put some decent time into the apartment. I've kinda sorta not really started on it. More like finally started some much needed cleaning. Haven't gotten around to organizing yet. Blah.

No comments: