Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

Happy New Year's everyone. Here's hoping 2007 is better than 2006.

It wasn't the worst year ever, but it sure had its shitty moments. Lost 2 cars, harassed by 2 ex's, multiple panic attacks, insane classes, financial problems, didn't even get interviewed for a job I really really wanted, gained weight instead of losing it.

It had some good things going too. Gained a sister, other sister graduated HS and started college, gained a good friend, got much closer to finishing my degree and getting a life, got the 2001 Neon, was reminded how much my parents love me, finally highlighted my hair.

So, it won't be completely horrible if 2007 is on par with 2006. There is potential for good things. San Antonio, graduation, hopefully a real job. Just please don't be worse. And don't cram all the bad shit into 2 weeks. So Fates? If you're listening? I'd really like March 2007 to be better than March 2006. Please? With sugar on top?

No comments: