Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm always so late with these things.......

And I'm never as clever as Aileen is with her post titles. Or subjects.

But here is the quick replay of Alison's bachorlette party.

It was so much fun. If I knew how to relax, it would have been even more fun. Alison's family was a blast to hang out with, even before we were all smashed. The limo was very cool. I'm glad I didn't have to climb over the seats to get to the front, like Alison did. And if I heard Mom say "I don't know how bridal parties get in and out" one more time, I was gonna kill her. We had dinner at 130 Brixx in Scranton. Really good food. The Buffalo Potato Skins, yummmm. And the nachos are huge affairs. Then we went to an Irish bar, The Banchee. Kinda dead since the semester is over and the place is usually packed with college students. So it was off to Flashbacks. Yes, I danced. And drank. And danced some more. Wish I'd danced more. Or drank more, but it was still a blast. The limo ride home was, shall we say, interesting. The wedding is going to be so much fun with Kathleen and Joann and Leann and Lee. Can't wait for family get togethers at Jimi and Alison's place.

No comments: